“Thoroughly Murdered Millie” by April Kelly (S4E1)
On this episode, Mary Wilson reads “Thoroughly Murdered Millie” by April Kelly.
“Thoroughly Murdered Millie” was originally published by Shotgun Honey.
Subscribe to the Word Crimes podcast for free on iTunes or Stitcher!
“Thoroughly Murdered Millie” by April Kelly on the Title 18: Word Crimes Podcast
April Kelly is an Emmy-nominated television writer and producer. Her debut novel WINGED won first place in Kindle’s 2013 International Book Competition in the General Fiction category. Her novel MURDER: TAKE THREE, the third book in the detective series she co-writes with former federal prosecutor Marsha Lyons, was a finalist for a 2014 Shamus Award.
April’s short fiction has appeared in DASH Literary Journal, the Mark Twain House online magazine, Seven Hills Review, DECASP, Floyd County Moonshine and Hunger Mountain Literary Journal.
- WINGED by April Kelly
- MURDER: TAKE THREE by April Kelly and Marsha Lyons
- MURDER: TAKE TWO by April Kelly and Marsha Lyons
- MURDER IN ONE TAKE by April Kelly and Marsha Lyons
- Mary Wilson on Twitter
- The Throes at TheThroes.com
- Support the Word Crimes podcast
- Find me at ErikArneson.com, on Twitter, and on Facebook
- Sign up for my email newsletter
- Introduction to this episode by Jeanne Arneson
You can listen to more Title 18: Word Crimes podcasts here.
Did you enjoy this episode? Let us know by posting a comment here, on Twitter or Facebook — or, best of all, rate the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks!