“A Nice Pair of Guns” by Nick Kolakowski (S4E3)
On this episode, Mary Wilson reads “A Nice Pair of Guns” by Nick Kolakowski.
“A Nice Pair of Guns” was originally published by Thuglit.
Subscribe to the Word Crimes podcast for free on iTunes or Stitcher!
“A Nice Pair of Guns” by Nick Kolakowski on the Title 18: Word Crimes Podcast
Nick Kolakowski is a writer and editor. He’s the author of the short story collection Somebody’s Trying to Kill Me and the humorous How to Become an Intellectual: 100 Mandatory Maxims to Metamorphose into the Most Learned of Thinkers. His writing has appeared in The Washington Post, Washington City Paper, WebMD, McSweeney’s, North American Review, Crime Syndicate, and many others. He’s also an editor at the great flash fiction website Shotgun Honey.
- Nick Kolakowski at NickKolakowski.com
- Somebody’s Trying to Kill Me by Nick Kolakowski
- How to Become an Intellectual: 100 Mandatory Maxims to Metamorphose into the Most Learned of Thinkers by Nick Kolakowski
- “A Nice Pair of Guns” in Issue 21 of Thuglit
- Nick Kolakowski at Amazon.com
- Nick Kolakowski on Twitter
- Mary Wilson on Twitter
- The Throes at TheThroes.com
- Support the Word Crimes podcast
- Find me at ErikArneson.com, on Twitter, and on Facebook
- Sign up for my email newsletter
- Introduction to this episode by Jeanne Arneson
You can listen to more Title 18: Word Crimes podcasts here.
Did you enjoy this episode? Let us know by posting a comment here, on Twitter or Facebook — or, best of all, rate the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks!