“The Bottom Line” by James Grady (S4E5)
On this episode, Mary Wilson reads “The Bottom Line” by James Grady.
“The Bottom Line” was originally published in the anthology D.C. Noir, edited by George Pelecanos.
Subscribe to the Word Crimes podcast for free on iTunes or Stitcher!
“The Bottom Line” by James Grady on the Title 18: Word Crimes Podcast
James Grady is the author of the classic thriller Six Days of the Condor, which was made into a movie starring Robert Redford and Faye Dunaway called Three Days of the Condor. He’s written more than a dozen other novels, including Last Days of the Condor, The Nature of the Game, and Mad Dogs.
On top of all that, James Grady is also a heck of a nice guy.
- James Grady at JamesGrady.net
- James Grady at Amazon
- Six Days of the Condor by James Grady
- Last Days of the Condor by James Grady
- The Nature of the Game by James Grady
- Mad Dogs by James Grady
- Mary Wilson on Twitter
- The Throes at TheThroes.com
- Support the Word Crimes podcast
- Find me at ErikArneson.com, on Twitter, and on Facebook
- Sign up for my email newsletter
- Introduction to this episode by Jeanne Arneson
You can listen to more Title 18: Word Crimes podcasts here.
Did you enjoy this episode? Let us know by posting a comment here, on Twitter or Facebook — or, best of all, rate the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks!