“How to Make the Perfect New York Bagel” by Rob Hart (S2E7)
On this episode, Scott Detrow dives into the world of baking as he reads “How to Make the Perfect New York Bagel” by Rob Hart. This short story originally appeared in THUGLIT and it received an honorable mention in this year’s BEST AMERICAN MYSTERY STORIES.
- Rob Hart at robwhart.com and on Twitter.
- NEW YORKED
- CITY OF ROSE
- THE LAST SAFE PLACE: A ZOMBIE NOVELLA
- Scott Detrow on Twitter
- The Throes at TheThroes.com
- Support the Word Crimes podcast
- Find me at ErikArneson.com, on Twitter, and on Facebook
- Sign up for my email newsletter
- Introduction to this episode by Jeanne Arneson
- Sounds effects at the end of this episode courtesy of Lucy the Beagle
You can listen to more Title 18: Word Crimes podcasts here.