“Bliss” by Merry Jones (S2E2)
On this episode, Scott Detrow reads the short story “Bliss” — a twisted romance if ever there was one — by Merry Jones. “Bliss” originally appeared in the anthology Liar Liar, published by The Liars Club.
- Merry Jones at MerryJones.com
- IN THE WOORDS (Harper Jennings #5)
- OUTSIDE EDEN (Harper Jennings #4)
- WINTER BREAK (Harper Jennings #3)
- BEHIND THE WALLS (Harper Jennings #2)
- SUMMER SESSION (Harper Jennings #1)
- All of Merry Jones’ books at Amazon.com
- Scott Detrow on Twitter and, someday, we believe, at ScottDetrow.com
- The Throes at TheThroes.com
- Support the Word Crimes podcast
- Find me at ErikArneson.com, on Twitter, and on Facebook
- Sign up for my email newsletter
- Sounds effects at the end of this episode courtesy of Lucy the Beagle
You can listen to more Title 18: Word Crimes podcasts here.