“The Window” by Steve Weddle (S1E10)
The New York Times called Steve Weddle’s writing “downright dazzling,” and they’re right. On this episode, Scott Detrow reads “The Window” by Steve Weddle, a short story originally published in the charity anthology Off the Record 2: At the Movies.
- Steve Weddle at SteveWeddle.com and on Twitter.
- COUNTRY HARDBALL
- NEEDLE: A Magazine of Noir
- Do Some Damage
- Scott Detrow on Twitter and, someday (perhaps), at ScottDetrow.com.
- The Throes at TheThroes.com.
- Seth Harwood’s tremendous CrimeWAV.com.
- Support the Word Crimes podcast
- Find me at ErikArneson.com, on Twitter, and on Facebook
- Sign up for my email newsletter.
You can listen to more Title 18: Word Crimes podcasts here.