“Twelve Before Nine” & “Blow Out the Candles” by Erik Arneson (S1E2)
- The 2014 Edgar Award nominees. (I’m rooting for Reed Farrel Coleman in the Short Story category because “The Terminal” is a great story; also, KWIK KRIMES includes one of my stories.)
- Wiley Cash, author of A LAND MORE KIND THAN HOME.
- Scott Detrow on Twitter and at ScottDetrow.com (Scott’s website coming soon!)
- Shotgun Honey, where we publish two or three flash fiction stories in the crime genre every week.
- The Throes at TheThroes.com. (I forgot to mention it on the podcast, but the title “Twelve Before Nine” was also borrowed from The Throes — it’s the name of their third album.)
- Seth Harwood’s fantastic CrimeWAV.com. Find Seth’s IN BROAD DAYLIGHT on Amazon and Podiobooks.com.
- Support the Word Crimes podcast
- Find me at ErikArneson.com, on Twitter, and on Facebook
- Sign up for my email newsletter
You can listen to more Title 18: Word Crimes podcasts here.